Monday, October 4, 2021

My daughter, as she grew!
Under those brown locks is me! And that's my daughter Pippa, examining my shiny tie.
The person who enabled me to become a professor at Cal Poly, Pomona, Richard Richards!
I think this Joan Kornfeld, from maybe the 50th anniversary of our High School class of '59.
This is the gym of Southwest High School in 2009, when we went to the 50th anniversary of our class of 1959.
Here is the Cal Poly group I "chaperoned" to China in 2010.
Again, the group from 2010 in Hemu.


This is Ray James, from Southwest high school, class of 1959.
This is a Carhart, with my cousin Anne staring up at him! We took a number of little ancestry trips to Fairfield, IL at this time, in the 2000's.
Here we are - our group of ancestry explorers!
Cousin Anne Wordworth
My cousin Hal White, almost a Nobel prize winner!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment