Tuesday, December 7, 2021

The Fulbright Pictures

I'm on top of where I stayed at the International Hostel on top of the structure in Banaras.

If you go ahead some 40 years, you'll get to my senior years where I teach at Bodi in Xi'an, China and discover my real interest in Hangzhou, China where I focus on Phoenix Hill and the Sung Dynasty, which Marco Polo visited there.


Again, if you go ahead some 40 years, you'll find what I am doing now, go here.

In my sleeping togs.


40 years ahead with the Phoenix Hill project, my favorite article is here in 2005.
 

3 comments:

  1. Jim I really enjoyed reading
    Trails that Led to Beijing: Hiking Adventures on Hangzhou's Phoenix Hill!”

    Nice touch to place the “handsome young man’ photos with where you were at the time in your life when you wrote this article. Gives a real sense of your adventurous spirit!
    Warm wishes,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, you're the first person to respond in all my blogs!

      Delete
  2. what an adventures mind heart soul and body, what an honor to know you, the poetry nights are a delight

    ReplyDelete